Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Soaking it up

We have really been enjoying ourselves lately. BBQ'ing, going for walks, swimming weather permitting, and going to baseball games. Today was our first trip to the local library and the girls signed up for the summer reading program. We will go every Tuesday until school starts. The girls do a craft project and check out several books a piece. It's really nice because we live within walking distance so we get more use out of Midge's wagon. The weather was great today so we also walked to Chiggie's game. The flowers in this neighborhood are incredible. Have I mentioned that I love this time of year?

1 comments:

me said...

I forgot to do the summer reading program...bad mommy! I'm fond of summer too but mainly b/c (*touch wood*) there are less colds! Winter is my fave season but I can't handle my kids being sick, so worrisome!