Sunday, June 03, 2007

Over

The weekend is basically over already. It was a short one anyway with all the activities we had scheduled coupled with the fact that the King had to work on Saturday. My plans today were dashed by rain. I had hoped to spend the afternoon with my new pink floatie soaking up the sun. Oh well, this week doesn't look too bad so far.

It's strange, but with everything we have going on, I sometimes forget that I am even pregnant. There for a while I was feeling pretty tired and my feet were hurting a lot at night but that seems to have passed for now. I have some extra energy maybe intended for nesting but I don't really want to waste it on cleaning. I am sure I will live to regret that. I don't usually even notice the baby moving until around 10 pm. Probably because at this point the house is quiet and I actually have time to notice. While I am excited to meet her and hold her and all the great stuff that comes with a brand new baby I am trying to fit in a lot before August 2nd. I hope not to go early. We'll see what I am saying in about 6 weeks.

0 comments: