Saturday, June 09, 2007

6


Chiggie,


I cannot even begin to tell you how much my life has changed in the last 6 years. Time has flown by so quickly and yet I have so many memories even in just a short period of time. I'll never forget the first time I held you. You had the biggest eyes. As a baby you earned the nickname chigger bug very early on as you refused to be anywhere but latched on to me. We later shortened the name to "Chiggie" and it just stuck. You will always be my little "Chiggie."


As the years passed, not much changed. You still love to cuddle and we both enjoy spending time together. You love movies, books, pizza, fashion, and swimming. You were my sweet little baby, but I love that you are getting older. I love that you and I can laugh during the day at things only we think are funny. I love your thrill with practical joking and your ability to have a comedic effect on just about anyone.


In the fall you will start Kindergarten and I will have to share you with the world. That's okay though, because I am sure they will love you just as much as I do. Happy Birthday! I love you now and forever!

1 comments:

me said...

Ours was 'peanut' b/c she was so tiny and her first ultrasound she looked just like, well, a peanut. LOL Right now we're just rockin the 'sissy' phase of her life.
Happy (belated) Birthday to your little Chiggie tho! We can commiserate when fall comes b/c my oldest will be starting as well...maybe a long distance chocolate & a cry? ;)