Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I wanna win the Lottery

I am loving this. I would give anything to have the King home all the time. Of course we would have to run our own business or something as unfortunately we don't happen to be independently wealthy. *sigh* I guess I should just be glad that he gets a decent amount of vacation time this year. As of right now we're just chillin' out a bit waiting for the baseball game tonight. We spent the afternoon at the pool and I must say I love the exhausted look in the kids eyes.

Tomorrow we are leaving to go camping. Don't worry though, we won't be roughing it this time. The place we are going has an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, put put golf course, playground, and a lot of other amenities that we plan to take advantage of. There is also a creek for fishing and lots of places to hike. It'll be nice to get away and this may be the last chance we get before the baby comes.

Tea is on day 3 of her antibiotic and she is back to acting like herself. I obviously did not have bronchitis as I am feeling better. Still coughing, but sleeping and definitely better than I was. Hopefully we got everything out of our system and this trip will be more successfull than the last. I'm just loving all this time we're getting to spend together and I'm trying to just enjoy it!

1 comments:

me said...

Good luck with the lottery and I hope you have a SWELL camping trip! Will I fit in a suitcase b/c I'd really like to go, that place sounds awesome!