Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

This was my 10th year being a mother of a trick or treater. I love it. We've had so much fun over the years and this year was no different. It's hard not having The King here on a holiday, but we spent it with my Mom and sisters so that made it a bit better. Chiggie was Little Red Riding Hood. She looked cute and had a lot of fun trick or treating. She probably would've gone on forever if the little girls wouldn't have gotten tuckered out.

Tea was a Vampire Bat. She has an untamed spirit and I think that's awesome. She was really into it this year as well.

Midge was a Rag Doll. I think she talked about this day for a solid month beforehand. She had fun but got a little spooked there at the end.
Boo made the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen. She knows the drill now and enjoyed every minute of it.



Buster man was my little soldier. I got tons of compliments on his suit which my sisters little boy wore a couple of years ago. Very cute and warm!







I know I say it all the time, but I can't believe how fast they're growin' up on me!




2 comments:

Christine said...

They all look fantastic!! Isn't it fun when they start to 'get' the holiday?

me said...

Cute kids! Happy (belated) Halloween!!