Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleep Sweet Sleep

Between Buster being congested (which is like always) and my mouth hurting (which is also like always) I cannot remember the last time I slept for longer than 2 hours at a time. To top that off, I never sleep in my bed anymore. There is no way to rock a baby in the bed and when he's sleeping it's too hard to get comfortable blah, blah, blah. I mostly spend my nights watching the clock just wishing morning would come already. Then when morning finally does come, I can't believe I lost yet another night.

Buster doesn't sleep much during the day either. I mean, if I 'm holding him he'll take a nice nap, but on his own not so much. He's also on the move constantly. His favorite hobbies include pulling down dvd's and eating anything the girls leave on the floor. In fact if I owed a dollar everytime I shouted "Hey, what's Bussy got in his mouth?????" I would be a very poor, well even poorer, woman. Such is life I suppose. Maybe tonight will be better.

3 comments:

me said...

*hugs* I hope you got some sleep!

Anonymous said...

А! 您好,我发现您的博客通过谷歌搜索时急救的心脏病发作和您的文章对我来说看起来非常有趣。

Anonymous said...

Anda menyelesaikan beberapa poin di sana. Saya melakukan pencarian dengan tema dan menemukan sebagian besar orang akan memiliki pendapat yang sama dengan blog Anda.