Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

We're coming down from another crazy week. Nobody was sick though, so that's a plus. Here Chiggie is on picture re-take day. She happened to be absent on picture day, so she was excited to get fixed up.

Tea had a Thanksgiving feast at school after doing a unit on the Native Americans and Pilgrims. She was so excited. She picked to bring cubed cheese. Oddly their feast mirrored Charlie Brown's.

They made these adorable hats and mats to eat on. She's been very lucky and has a great teacher this year. I wish I could say the same for Chiggie.



At the last minute I ended up deciding to let the little ones come to the feast as well. I'm glad because they enjoyed participating.



Boo is so shy, but she is very well behaved in these kind of situations. She politely tried all of the different foods.
They are now out of a school for 9 days. Yay! I am so excited. Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, and we plan to see a movie next week as well. I'm also very excited because The King is coming home!!!! It has been 8 long weeks since we have seen him. Strangely I am excited for him to entertain the kids while I clean my house. I really haven't done that for 8 weeks either. I'm just kidding. Maybe.



2 comments:

The Kuglers said...

LOL... I love the thing about you being excited for him to come home so you can clean... that's what I do when Tom is off too.

Danielle said...

Wow! 8 weeks! I had no idea that he was gone for that long at a time! You really are super mom!