Thursday, October 28, 2010

If It Weren't for Bad Luck....

I'm afraid I would have no luck at all. Buster is still running a fever. I wasted my whole morning getting everybody ready to go have him checked out at the doctor's office again, just to find that everything looks great. Don't get me wrong, that's good news, but it still doesn't explain last nights all nighter/scream fest topping off a nearly week long fever. Maybe he's teething? If so he's going to have to be weaned. He's a biter and the two teeth he have now are bad enough. In other bummer news, last night at the store he kicked off one of his shoes, my favorite ones of course, and even after back tracking and SEARCHING, I couldn't find it. Very frustrating......

1 comments:

me said...

Ok, so I vote we just scrap yesterday and pretend as if we don't have any memories of it? :) I hope you figure out B's problem and that it's 'just teeth' and some tylenol or teething tabs (not Hylands, they're on recall) help that out.
Trae had a full set of teeth by 10 months and weaned herself with a vicious bite. Good luck with that, I know the pain and it's awful!!! *HUGS*