Sunday, November 07, 2010

Visit

I really don't like having so many days go between posts, but once again, sleep won. We had a great time last week and this weekend with a last minute visit from the King's family. Even though he wasn't able to be here to see them, we played hard in his honor. We all loved playing Wii. The cheering got pretty loud when we battled off in a heated game of bowling.
Even Grandpa had to give it a try. Once he started he was hooked!


Grandma learned quick and couldn't get enough either.

One day we took the kids to the park/river. Of course we had to walk to the train station. We got really lucky and there was one coming in right then.





The water in the wading area was ice chest cold. I even tried putting my feet in, but it was just too painful.



Amazingly it was 80 degrees that day so they didn't get too cold.





Tea didn't really mind the frigid temps and made it longer than anyone else.







No day at the park would be complete without a picnic lunch. This will probably have been our last time of the season. The winter is coming quickly. I'm so glad we got this chance to enjoy the outdoors! We had a great time and it was hard to say goodbye.

1 comments:

me said...

Too bad J had to miss the fam but it looks like you all had a grand time anyway! I have my Pueblo West family coming up for Turkey Day and I'm trying to psyche myself up for the chaos. ;)