Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blah

I'm feeling a little bummed tonight that our week long vacation is over. It went by so fast. I spent over half of it feeling awful too, which didn't help matters. Tomorrow the King goes back to work. For now he'll be working in Denver and coming home every night as long as the weather allows. He will do this until a more permanent position becomes available, but hopefully no longer than a few weeks.

The older girls go back to school tomorrow and I wish they had more time off too. It will seem lonely just the 4 of us all day. I have a lot to do to pass the time. I hope I can sleep tonight so that I will have the motivation to do it. I have been sleeping terribly. Last night I conceded and took some of the pain pills prescribed and I might as well have swallowed tic tacs. I was very disappointed. I probably slept less than 2 hours. We still made it to church and I was lucky enough to nap with the baby this afternoon, but tomorrow that just won't be possible. I really just want to be completely healthy for a little while. I'm sure I'm not the only one though....

1 comments:

me said...

From someone with a head cold...nope, you aren't the only one dreaming of being healthy! :-)
I'm glad J is closer, and pray he gets a closer job soon!