Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Toast and Sprite

Those are my words of the day. That''s pretty much all I'm allowing anyone to eat, including those of us that are still healthy. Midge's night wasn't too bad at all. She seemed uncomfortable at points, but for the most part we both slept. I don't think I can handle another night on the couch though. Today has been decent as well. Boo and Midge are low on energy, but that's honestly that's fine with me. I'm doing laundry and lots of it. It's amazing how things pile up during illnesses.

This afternoon they picked The Bee Movie, which I love btw, and we're all just gonna lounge. The healthy girls will go to youth group tonight and I plan to clean up while they're gone and the little ones are resting. Remember to be thinking of Chiggie, tomorrow is her big day!

1 comments:

Carmajo said...

Toast and Sprite sounds like the best meal for those precious tummy's.
I am sorry to hear your family has been hit so hard this year with illness. I hope this is the last round...and you stay healthy!
HUGS,
Carmajo