Saturday, January 02, 2010

Another Loss

Tea finally lost her second tooth. I say finally because once again the permanent tooth is already almost all the way up. She was thrilled and sat very still while I plucked it out. Don't worry it was super loose. The dollar she earned from the Tooth Fairy is burning a whole in her pocket again. This time I'm making her hold on to it for at least a day or so. She was hilarious when she flipped on the lights in my room and said she was just sure the Tooth Fairy "wasn't even gonna show up." I told her she had to be asleep first and that did the trick.Boo couldn't resist the opportunity to show her pearly whites. She has asked me several times today to pull one out. Apparently she'd like to go shopping as well.Speaking of shopping, that's what the girls and I did today. The King had to work so we went and did the grocery shopping. It feels good to have a house full of food again. After we got home I made a pot of chili and some cinnamon rolls. The King only had to work until 4 and when he got home the house smelled delicious. That makes up for the laundry and clutter on the floor right? One day at a time, one day at a time.....

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

That's too funny...about Boo I mean. J has two loose teeth and one is starting to get real loose. He just can't wait til the tooth fairy comes to visit him. He seems to think that the tooth fairy leaves $100 dollar bills. Boy is he in for a HUGE disapointment. I don't know where he got that unless there is something he wants and he heard it costs that much. LOLOL

me said...

You're going to have to take a loan out for the tooth fairy soon. LOL