Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday

At this point you're probably wondering why no pictures lately. The lazy truth is I don't have my memory card reader anymore and now I have to use the camera and a usb cord. This is no big deal, I just need to take the time to find the right usb cord. Meanwhile lots of pictures just sit on my camera ready to be viewed. Oh well, it will make for some excitement later.

Today has been about the same as yesterday. I blogged about my stomach woes over on my pregnancy blog, just in case you missed out. I really don't feel that much better and now to top it off my back is killing me. The girls on the other hand seem to be doing great. As a matter of fact they are enjoying a bowl of ice cream at the bar as I type. The King is , of course, watching football.

The 3 older girls and the King all went to church this morning while Boo and I stayed home. We really needed the extra day of rest. She ended up watching cartoons and sleeping the whole time they were gone which meant I got to just rest too. When they got home I had lunch ready and we all ate together. It was the first solid food I'd had since Friday. I'm disappointed that the weekend didn't turn out quite how I would've liked, but it wasn't too terrible either.

1 comments:

me said...

What happened to your card reader? They're pretty cheap at WM, fyi. :) What can I say, I want a belly shot, dangit! :)

I'm glad you and Boo got some much needed rest! Feel better and have a good week! :) :)