Saturday, January 09, 2010

Choices

I have not been very productive this week. Yeah, I know I'm pregnant and all, but still it looks rough around here. Last night I spent a great deal of time, as I lay in bed, just thinking about the choices we make. Even though it isn't always fun I need to make more of an effort. So, on that note today I will try, emphasis on the word try to:

  • organize the little girls room and move Boo's tiny little bed up there
  • wash all of the kids bedding
  • put all of the laundry AWAY
  • cook dinner
  • clean up after said dinner

I think this is enough for today. If today goes well we'll shoot for more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Snidercouple said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. That's quite an impressive agenda... don't forget the unwritten items that you are so wonderful about including...1)interrupting whatever you're doing whenever you hear, "Hey Mom, Come look at this!"...or 2)Responding to, "I'm hungry"...3)Stopping to listen a few minutes while Boo reads Brown Bear all by herself... you get the idea.
Your success can't be measured in the orginization or cleanliness of your house...your success is in the happy faces of your children.
Love you! G'mama

me said...

You can do it! Yes you can! *leg kick*
Can you take the word verification off now that you're private? Pretty please? :)