Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sunday


Today was relaxing. We made it to church with time to spare. That's an accomplishment all in itself. Today was the beginning of a new women's Bible study and while I was hesitant to join at first I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out. After church we stopped off at the store to pick up a few things. It wasn't busy and we cruised through in record time. I now have enough stuff to hold us over for a few days. I HATE shopping like that, but Friday is my normal shopping day and we were gone so it'll have to do for this week.


Once we got home we ate lunch and lounged around. I got several loads of laundry done and that always makes me feel better. I love to start the week off prepared. It's been really windy so the girls have been hanging out inside. They've read some books, watched a movie, colored, and just played. It has been a great weekend for all of us I think. Oh yeah, the King shaved off the Mohawk. I guess he preferred to be bald. Oh well...

1 comments:

junglemama said...

Sounds like a nice SUnday.