Sunday, June 28, 2009

For Now


Eventually I plan to do something a bit more elaborate, but for now you'll just have to settle for just one picture. It's safe to say we all had a great time at camp. I went in to the weekend having no idea what to expect. I didn't know anyone else who had ever been to this particular session of camp so we just had to wing it. I was impressed with the program. The camp facilities were awesome too. The playground is the largest in the state and it entertained the kids and me for that matter for hours. I'm a pretty picky eater so I was a little worried about the food too. No need for worry it was fabulous. The experience made for a great memory! One thing I didn't get much of was sleep. Oh well, I guess there's plenty of time for that when I'm old....


3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to hear more :)

J-Bug said...

Where was this camp at? I'm glad you all had fun.

Tell my girls hello for me and give them my Love!

me said...

Glad it was a grand time! :)