Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Is it Funny?

Boo is definitely entering the mischievous phase. Her favorite thing to do is pull a stool over to the kitchen counter and climb on up. She also enjoys using a stool to flip the lights on and off. Of course I take her down every time I catch her but she isn't easily deterred.

Today we had pizzas for lunch. They were on the counter cooling and making the most of my time I decided to throw in a quick load of laundry while I waited. Well apparently it didn't need much coolin'. When I came back into the kitchen there was the stool and a sheepish looking Boo perched on the counter. She had eaten half the topping off of one of the pizzas. She looked startled when she saw me. Almost like she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Is it funny?" She asked. Somehow it was.

Lunch was salvageable. There was still plenty. Boo wasn't really that hungry anyway. Incidents like this keep me on my toes. It's hard for me to believe she's not a baby anymore. These things make me realize she is a toddler for sure.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm so behind on my blog reading, shameful I know!

That toddler stage definitely keeps you on your toes. There's always something to get into, isn't there? LOL