Monday, June 29, 2009

Dodgeball

While at camp this past weekend we had the opportunity to play a game I haven't played since early childhood. Dodgeball. After watching the kids play several games the grown-ups joined in. Kids vs. Adults. Poor kids didn't stand a chance. They were pounded from all angles by the foam balls. Every kid with the exception of Marlee. She somehow managed to dive and dodge until she was all alone on her end of the court. Unfortunately none of the adults had been eliminated. She was converged upon from all directions. I have to admit she put up a good fight. Finally a man threw a ball into the air as a distraction. She took the bait and just like that the game was over. Good times....

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

That's so funny. I Loved dodgeball when I was a kid. koodoos to Marlee for hanging in there so long.

me said...

*clapping for Marlee* I love it when a kid beats the odds! :) I haven't played dodgeball in years, I have bad elementary school memories! Blah!