Saturday, June 06, 2009

C'mon, Laugh

First I must say, Friday was our 10th wedding anniversary. Pretty cool. We went out of town for the weekend and enjoyed spending some time together. It was nice to have the time to reconnect and I definitely feel re-charged. I can't wait to see what another 10 years brings. This picture sums up what Chiggie is doing most of the time. She LOVES to read. I do too, so no real surprise. We go to the library once a week and stock up on some new material. The little girls are starting to show more of an interest in books as well.

Midge loves to wear dresses and have her hair fixed. Here she is modeling her new dress. I actually bought it this past winter and forgot about it. She was thrilled when I found it.

Doesn't Boo look huge. How can this be my baby? She's obsessed with this ride on toy right now. It was at one time Tea's favorite and then Midge's so it's seen better days.



Here they all are modeling before we left for a bbq. This picture just screams we love summer to me.
I saved the funniest picture for last. For those of you that know us you may know that the King and I have had hair wars for years. He constantly wants me to cut his hair and I'm not all that comfortable doing it. I just don't know what I'm doing. Much to his shock I proved that tonight. He had no idea what style he was getting:

Awww c'mon King laugh. We are!



1 comments:

Christine said...

Well happy tenth anniversary! I'm glad you two were able to spend some time together!

I love the mohawk, and the King's expression. He looks so shocked! lol