Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Splash

The day was just as lovely as I had imagined it would be. Plenty of sunshine for a pool day. Chiggie has been jumping off of the diving board regularly since last summer, but today she started flipping and diving. It's great to watch and she is proud of herself. Tea is swimming like crazy. She wears a life vest when in the big pool just because of the depth but she can swim well. Midge and Boo love playing in the baby pool and mostly come along for the snacks. That's my favorite part too though so I can't say much about that.
Here's an action series of Chiggie off the board. Forgive the quality these were taken with my cell phone.




And, just for fun here is one of Boo so proud of her life jacket that she left on for all of 2 minutes.


1 comments:

me said...

We *finally* made it to the pool for the first time today. yay! It just opened here on Monday, but our week was crazay. I love the pool, it just wears them out so nicely! hehe