Friday, August 08, 2008

Not Now!!!

Midge climbed out of her crib. She climbed out, opened her door, marched downstairs and looking not the least bit sheepish announced that she was in no way ready for bed. None of my kids have EVER done this before. We were planning on putting her in a bed this fall, but don't have all the details worked out just yet. Her and I played this little game until well after midnight last night. I just kept putting her back. She's a good climber and I don't believe she's in any danger. Even so, today when I did my grocery shopping I picked up a couple of those safety door knobs to prevent her from opening her door. I can't have her wandering the house in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how this will go over tonight. When she crawls out and realizes that she can't get out of her room. It should be interesting for sure.

0 comments: