Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Enough

I have plenty to blog about, but for now a bullet post is going to have to be good enough:

  • 1st grade is going alright for Chiggie. She's had some adjustment issues that I didn't really anticipate. This really needs a whole post of its own.
  • The King finished his school program. He left to head back to work today.
  • We had a great weekend. Yesterday we spent the day fishing at the lake. We caught 8 fish and really just enjoyed our time together as a family.
  • I took tons of pictures.
  • My computer is still giving me grief uploading them.
  • I haven't had time to really figure out what's going on.
  • For the last week or so I have been having horrible night terrors.
  • At this point I am officially sleep deprived.
  • I'm 99.9% sure my thyroid has gone "hyper" on me again.
  • This makes me want to cry.
  • The King has a 3 day weekend for Labor Day.
  • I can't wait.

2 comments:

me said...

I can't wait to hear about Chiggie and hope it wasn't anything bad? Congrats to the King!! When is your Dr appt? Here's to Labor Day! :) :)

Danielle said...

What a busy time of year. I'm glad you got to spend some time with the family in the midst of it all!