Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All Ready

Here Buster is already to go to the pool today. I would say he is doing just fine :) A couple of things for sure, he is sleeping and eating better. Neither of these do I believe are a direct result of his surgery but instead a result of the fact that he we took away the bottle.





It's supposed to be very hot today so we're planning to stay cool by the pool. Hopefully the clouds will cooperate and there won't be any thunder and lightning. The girls also have a night off play rehearsal and homemade pizza and brownie sundaes are on the menu. It will be so nice to have a free evening during the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Love you Bussie!

me said...

Mom...don't pull his shorts up that high, geez! LOL
I am very happy taking the bottel away has been a positive experience and here's to many more pool days!!

Family_Dauk said...

Elizabeth are you calling my son a nerd??? Lol.