Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Party

This will forever be known as the night I took a gamble, all of the stars aligned, and it was perfect. I finally allowed Chiggie to have a slumber party for her 10th birthday. She was so excited and we put a lot into planning it out. She invited 6 girls ages 8-11. Add in my 5 and there were a total of 11 kids. The King was working out of town, so it was all me. The kids were awesome. They played so well together and were so kind to the little ones. What a fun night we had.


We played BINGO for prizes, a fun word games, and plenty of Just Dance on the Wii. I retreated with the little ones and the party continued well into the night. Trust me, I have plenty of pictures to prove it. They were quiet though, and respectful to those that began falling asleep.



Here is everyone but Midge. I have no idea where she was oddly, but I'm sorry I missed her in this one. Buster totally photo bombed this shot, but at least he has proof one day that he's been to a sleep over with 10 girls!

0 comments: