Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Whew!

Summer is kicking my rear!! Not in an awful way, just an up early and down late time of thing. We're having a great time, but looking forward to next week, which so far seems a little more relaxed. Today we hit the pool and Buster was none too happy about the whole "sunscreen" thing. I mean I see his point, the boy could use a little color but I'm not sure lobster red is what we're going for here.



Once we got there he forgot all about the sunscreen and enjoyed the pool. Meanwhile I spent the next two hours carefully following behind him. He's at that very unbalanced in the water phase and tips over constantly. He doesn't seem to mind though.





Chiggie came to the baby pool to help me out for a bit. I can't believe it was just a few years ago that I was chasing her around!





Midge and Tea had a good time racing from one end of the pool to the next. Both are absolute fish and don't mind being under water at all.








Tea is still enjoying the freedom of being able to jump off of the diving board this year. She has all sorts of tricks good for scaring the daylights out of your mother.


Boo is a fish as well. I believe this will be our last year at the baby pool. Next summer she will turn 5. I will slap Buster in a life vest and bid the baby pool adieu. It's been great, but I mean come on, all good things must come to an end right? I've definitely paid my dues.


Here Midge and Boo are cooling off their feet after having a snack in the sun. Must be nice to have all these wonderful sisters to play with. Tomorrow promises to be busy as well with Chiggie turning 10!

1 comments:

me said...

I <3 the pool too!
I'm falling behind on house stuff this summer as well, need to step it up this week and get caught up before it overtakes me. Good luck to you with the same!