Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Pool Day

Is anyone else absolutely astounded by the fact that we are halfway through June already? Sheesh, time needs to slow down already. I woke up hot this morning. I had to turn the AC untis on right away. The forecast looked good so I declared it another pool day. Buster hasn't been feeling himself (just a virus) so he didn't swim much. He's also getting his molars and that's made him cranky too.

The little girls hardly got out. They are such little fish. They love to show off their tricks and spend much of the time we are there shouting "watch this!." It was indeed very hot and I was so glad to be spending the day there! Tomorrow is library day so this afternoon we have a lot of reading to do. The big girls have rehearsal and I have a lot of cleaning to do. *sigh*

1 comments:

me said...

I love the summer reading program...free stuff to do during the summer is the best!!