Monday, June 13, 2011

Shifting

Things are always shifting around here. Kids getting older, jobs changing, seasonal changes. That being said, I am really enjoying things right now. My kids ages are great. We spent this afternoon at the indoor pool and it was so great to be able to take all 5 kids by myself. Last year this would have been really difficult/impossible. Now with 3 out 5 being independent swimmers and Buster being big enough to enjoy the water, we can all swim and enjoy it. I am able to keep an eye on everybody with the help of Chiggie. It gives me an independence that I haven't had in quite a while. I can only imagine what the future holds.

Buster has also gone a couple of weeks without being sick at all. That is really making a difference in my stress level. The King is also very close to testing for his license and that's a pretty big deal for us too. I guess after such a long gloomy spell it's nice to see the sun again.

1 comments:

me said...

I thought of this last week while at the park...how long I waited to enjoy the park/pool/movies! Glad you can get out and enjoy the fam out and about!