Friday, May 27, 2011

Tea's Kindergarten Zoo Trip

I am going to be playing some major blog catch-up this week, so check back regularly for new posts. I want to cover everything from the last several days before summer vacation starts!
Tuesday the kids and I went along with Tea's kindergarten class on their zoo trip. The weather could've been better but it was a fun trip overall.



Tea and her friend Calleigh wanted to pose on the dolphin. I have a picture of Tea on this same dolphin (probably on the blog somewhere) when she was 2!






Once we got to the zoo, I pretty much handed the camera over. Tea loves to take pictures and I thought it would be nice to have the trip recorded from her perspective. She really liked the monkeys.





Chiggie enjoyed the trip as well. She was a lot of help with the little ones. She loves to help out younger kids, so it was fun for her.




I can't believe Tea's kindergarten year is coming to a close. It has gone by so fast. Tuesday is graduation!


1 comments:

me said...

Fun stuff! :)