Monday, May 09, 2011

Boy oh Boy

I don't know what we are going to do with sweet little Buster. He will not be having his ear tubes put in on Thursday because he is too sick. He has another double ear infection and his lungs aren't strong enough right now. He is wheezing too much and would have an increased chance of intubation. So, he is on his 9th antibiotic since September. He didn't have a great time on our trip at all. He spent most of each night coughing and uncomfortable. We're hoping to have some answers very soon as to why he just can't seem to get well.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh that's awful, N! I know when one of your kids doesn't sleep well, neither does mom, so I'm sure it affected your enjoyment too. I will pray he's feeling much better very soon and that the tubes just open a whole new world of health for him! *HUGS*