Sunday, May 22, 2011

At Which Point I go Insane

This has been the worst spring clean ever. Seriously...ever. I don't know if it's the fact that I have a 1 year old. Or maybe the fact that I am completely by myself with no help, meaning I have to make all of the Goodwill runs etc. myself. Or if it's just plain out of control around here. I am on Day 3 and going strong. I was really hoping to be done by Tuesday because that is Tea's trip to the zoo day and I am going...with all 5 kids. Unlikely that I'll be done though. Speaking of Tea, she has been wearing these frames with the lenses popped out for two days now. She wants glasses so bad she can hardly stand it. What a shame to have perfect vision.

Midge has spent most of her time outside but the poor child seems to be accident prone. She comes in every few minutes with a new bump or scrape.


Buster is not a fan of Spring Cleaning and he has picked no bones about it. Following behind me loudly protesting. My ears hurt.





Chiggie is getting old enough to be a pretty big help. I feel for her though. She can't wait for tomorrow so she can go to rehearsal and escape the madness for awhile.




Boo is none the wiser. She has enjoyed playing with all of the neat things I have pulled out of closets.




Just for good measure, this photo sums up why it is so difficult to get this boy to gain weight. I get this look quite often. It's usually shortly followed by the loud clanking that is his plate...hitting the floor.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

tea looks like your little sisters with those glasses on!