Sunday, May 29, 2011

Diving In

It may be early but we're diving in to summer around here. It has been a long winter and we're definitely ready. Today we took our first pool trip of the season. It felt good to be back. What can I say, summer is my "thing."

Boo didn't act nervous about the water at all. She also didn't seem to mind the fact that the little pool was freezing!




Buster shocked us too. I really thought he would like it, but wow, like is an understatement. He kept trying to run and losing his balance and laughing. He will keep me on my toes this summer, I know that.




Today was Tea's first time jumping off of the diving board and going down the water slide. She is a great swimmer and she loved both!



Poor Midge is caught in the middle somewhere. She wants so badly to be a big kid, but she's still only 5. She finally settled in on the little pool and had a great time!

1 comments:

me said...

Fun! Our pool doesn't open til June 6th, but it's so rainy and cold up here I'm ok with that. I'm thinking this week the temps might make me change my mind on that but we'll just bust out the sprinkler and slip n slide. ;) Happy Summer to you!