Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hatched

Tea found a fish egg on her playground at school. She was so convinced that it was indeed a fish egg that she brought it home and cared for it as if it were her very own. She put the egg in a sealed container of water. She checked on this egg at very regular intervals. The egg got plenty of sleep, sunlight, etc. She was so diligent in her care that she was rewarded when, while she was at school on Friday, her egg "hatched." She is now the proud owner of a Beta fish named Milo. She kept saying over and over "pinch me, I think I'm dreaming."


I know she'll take good care of her fish. She proved that when she took such good care of the egg!


1 comments:

me said...

Trae is like this with flowers and her garden. She is WAY better at this stuff than I am, thankfully! Enjoy your new friend, Tea!