Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Rough Go

Seriously health wise we have had a rough couple of years. Thankfully nothing serious, just one annoying virus/infection after the other. On Friday my ears started hurting. By the afternoon they were killing me. I tried getting in to my doctor but of course that was impossible so late in the day. I decided to wait it out and just go to urgent care in the morning. On Saturday I got up early in an effort to be one of the first ones there. I made it just in time and got in quickly. The diagnosis was quick and I started an antibiotic and steroids right away. Now 4 days later and I'm suffering from a painful stomach virus. I just pray to be healthy soon. It's hard to stay positive sometimes.

2 comments:

me said...

Yikes! *healthy thoughts*

Danielle said...

Why does it ALWAYS hit on a Friday afternoon too!? I hate that!