Sunday, December 12, 2010

Big Week

We have a very big week ahead of us. I am trying to psych myself up for this. It could go either way really. Here's the tentative plan:

  • Monday: Clean the house. This is a must. In order for things to run smoothly all week long I really need to accomplish this one. Chiggie also has an appointment after school.

  • Tuesday: Maintain the house, do some laundry, and bake cookies. We didn't get to it this weekend and this is the only other day free this week.

  • Wednesday: I have a dentist appointment and it's the girls youth group Christmas party. I am taking unfrosted cupcakes for them to decorate.

  • Thursday: Holiday lunch at the school. Dentist appointment out of town and all goodies and presents have to be turned in for Friday's school parties.

  • Friday: School Parties. Tea is taking the chocolate fondue fountain with fresh fruit, marshmallows, and pretzel sticks. Chiggie is taking fudge and having a gift exchange.

Whew, it should be interesting. I want and need this to be a fun week. I hope I can stay focused and don't have too many little surprises along the way.

0 comments: