Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Normal

If you can call it that I guess. We always take our decorations down before the New Year. I just like to start things out fresh. This year I've felt more pressed for time with the way the Holidays fall. There was no complete weekend in between to get it all done. Today I just decided the sooner the better. It was actually a lot less overwhelming than it seemed at first. The kids were sad to see it all come down, but I tried to remind them of the things we have to look forward to.

We don't have any major plans for New Year's Eve. Just the normal snack foods and staying up way past bed time. I am definitely looking forward to 2011!

1 comments:

me said...

I try to have mine down by New Years too and I agree this year seemed shorter between Christmas and New Years, like I was hurried.
I like the decorations down as its less clutter, but miss the happy feel it gave our home. Maybe we should just decorate for Valentine 's Day a little early?:)
Here's to a GREAT 2011!