Monday, December 20, 2010

Yikes

I am seriously frustrated right now. We are sitting here waiting for the estimator from an excavating company to come and give us an estimate on our sewage line break. We knew there was a problem, but had no idea of the severity. We've had a plumber out and today he broke the news that it was way too advanced for him to do anything about. Apparently when our house settled, which happened a couple of weeks ago, it crushed the pipes. Now our backyard and deck will have to be dug up. This is really bad news. We never even fixed the air conditioner. I'm really starting to wonder what message we're missing here.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh, N! I am so sorry! That's just awful! I will keep you in our prayers that this is all covered under insurance and fixed quickly! *HUGS*