Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sigh of Relief

I spent a good portion of yesterday evening and literally all day today shopping. I can let out a huge sigh of relief that the majority of our holiday shopping is over. Who'd have thought having 5 kids would made things so interesting. We've had excellent luck this year finding the things we wanted to get and that's been nice too. I think the kids will be plenty excited.

Tomorrow after church we plan to make Christmas sugar cookies and let the kids frost them. I really enjoy doing this. I'm a perfectionist at heart, but I've let that go in this area and it's amazing the difference that's made. I can't believe we're two weeks out!!!

1 comments:

me said...

My goal is to make our first gingerbread house. I think I can...I think I can...
How did sugar cookies go?