Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

What a busy day we had today. It went very smoothly though I must say. It started early for me when I went ahead and got our grocery shopping and a few last minute items first thing this morning. I was surprised at how busy the store was, but luckily there were plenty of checkers and I got right in and out.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning up the house and watching Christmas shows. The girls were too excited to really do much else. This evening everyone got all dressed up in their Christmas outfits for the candlelight service at church.














The three older girls sang for the service and they did a beautiful job.


Afterwards we came home and ate subs from Subway. Then the kids got to open up a present each (Christmas PJ's and we surprised them with pillow pets.


I would say Bussy is having a great 1st Christmas!



Lastly we headed outside to sprinkle some food for Santa's reindeer.


We're all very excited for tomorrow and so thankful for the gift God gave all of us!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Your kids look gorgeous. Merry Christmas QB!