Monday, May 24, 2010

Sickies and Another Lost Tooth

We've been battling illness around here again. This time it's an upper respiratory. So far I'm the only one who isn't coughing at all. So far. Even little Buster has a teeny, tiny, baby cough. I'm hoping it doesn't progress to anything more serious.Boo, Midge, and the King have been hit the hardest. The little girls are taking 'round the clock breathing treatments. They hate these, so it's no fun for anyone really.Chiggie lost another tooth tonight. This time it was a silver one. This is a really big deal around here. It brought back all the memories of her first few dentist visits. I was pregnant for MIdge and couldn't be around the gas, so the King had to be back with her while she had the cap put on. It seems like forever ago. Once again, just for good measure, doesn't this just make you smile??






1 comments:

me said...

He does make me smile! :D
I am not looking forward to molar loss, it seems barbaric to have a hole like that in your mouth! LOL
I hope everyone is feeling better!! :)