Monday, May 10, 2010

Instead of writing about the absolutely horrible, unbearable night I had with another severe toothache I'll post cute pictures of this little hunk.


Seriously though, I'm having the tooth pulled tomorrow. I don't even care anymore. The loss of the tooth has to be better than the pain.
This is another busy week for us. What's new I suppose. Tomorrow Chiggie is taking cookies to school for her summer birthday. Wednesday Tea has Kindergarten buddy day. Friday is the school talent show, which Chiggie auditioned for and made it! It's all exciting I'm just hoping we can stay healthy and pain free for that matter.
We had a lovely Mothers Day. The King and the girls spoiled me with lovely cards and gifts. Even Buster gave me extra snuggles. It's my goal to take more pictures this week so we'll see.

1 comments:

me said...

OMG that boy is cuuuute! Happy (belated) Mothers Day! :)