Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday

Today started out beautifully, so even though the King had to work, I took the kids and my little sisters to the duck park for a picnic. My Mom is out of town and the girls are staying the night. It looked so nice out but the wind really was ridiculous. Chiggie HATES the wind, so she did not have fun at all.We were able to get through a quick lunch and a brief feeding of the ducks. The girls loved the baby duck above. Tonight Chiggie lost her very first molar. It was actually easier to help get out than the little teeth are. She was really excited.

While the girls played I spent the late afternoon reorganizing our book/game shelf. I didn't have a before picture, but I like the results.


This last picture is from the other day, but I just had to share. Somehow poor Buster ended up with gum in his hair. I have no idea how it happened. Luckily for him it came out very easily. Part of being number 5 I suppose.....




1 comments:

Danielle said...

That's so funny that the gum appeared mysteriously! LOL!