Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hack, Hack, Hack.....

I've seriously lost track of time. I just saw that I last posted on Monday, and I thought, 'wow I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday.' Sheesh, it's only Tuesday. There is a whole lot of coughing going on around here. Tea is continuing to do better. Boo and Midge, on the other hand, seem to have plateaued. They're not getting any worse, but I can't say they sound a whole lot better either. Last night was horrible. They both had coughing attacks that left them struggling for breath and crying. I haven't slept well in at least 3 nights now.

On top of that, this is a very busy week. We had t-ball tonight. Tomorrow is the final youth group of the year and I'm taking cupcakes. Thursday is Chiggie's in class talent show. Finally Friday is her school's field day and I had planned on taking the kids to watch. Hopefully they'll be physically well enough to go.

We're not going camping this Memorial Day weekend. We just can't. The school year changed this year and Chiggie doesn't get out until June 3rd. On top of that, the King leaves for another school session on the 6th and will be gone for 3 weeks. Combine that with everyone being sick and a new baby and it's just not a good time for us to go. The girls know we're not going and they know we'll go another time this summer. They're just excited for summer. We do have some other plans including a possible trip to the drive-in, so it will still be fun.

0 comments: