Saturday, May 01, 2010

Blossom Festival 2010

Suddenly I'm realizing that all of those elderly people who have winked at me and told me on random occasions to "enjoy it, it goes by too fast," weren't kidding. This was our 6th Blossom Festival. Buster had no idea what to expect. I dressed him up and gave him a morning nap in the swing.The kids posing just before we left. It's still weird getting used to saying "the kids."This crew has grown so much over the years. Not just exponentially, but physically as well.Chiggie got a hug from Jelly Belly. They all also got bags of jelly beans.Tea grabbed a quick hug too. They loved tasting and trying to guess the different jelly bean flavors.This was my favorite float that we saw. We didn't stay for the entire parade though....Buster was perfectly content just sleeping on Mema's lap.Chiggie and Tea really enjoyed the gator coaster.Tea came out of the slide head first. Against the rules technically, but oh so fun anyway. I LOVE the Moby wrap. Buster slept and nursed and never got upset, while the girls road hours worth of rides.


Midge and Boo are such good friends. They loved these boats and rode several times.

Tea was hilarious riding the swings. I was so afraid that she would get scared and want off, but I went ahead and let her go and she LOVED it.
The slide, as always, was a hit!

The King spent a lot of time with the little girls making sure they got to ride everything.


Exhausted, Boo fell asleep clutching her precious carousel unicorn. We had a great time and already can't wait for next year. It'll be here before we know it!

1 comments:

me said...

Love the Boo pic! Glad you enjoyed your Blossom Festival!! :)