Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nearly Here

Summer is nearly here. I can feel it in everything we do. Last night we went to the Drive-In to see Shrek IV. It was our first trip this season and Buster's first ever. The movie was hilarious. Way better than the third one. The girls sat in their chairs outside for the majority of the movie and that was fantastic. The weather was gorgeous. Very warm but not too humid at all. Perfect.

Today I went grocery shopping and also bought the girls some new summer clothes and swimsuits. They all really needed a new suit and we're celebrating Chiggie's b-day at Water World this year, so what better time to get them.
Then tonight we went to a graduation party/bbq for the son of a family we go to church with. It was a lot of fun and totally wore the girls out. It was a great kick off to my absolute favorite season of the year (sorry Elizabeth but Summer is the BEST!)


Poor Buster had a fussy period this evening and I think he was just overwhelmed. He had a long day and was just too tired. He's been sleeping AWESOME and is a very heavy sleeper. Once he goes down for the night, almost nothing wakes him up. I've been sleeping really good too and even though I've had a bit of a cold, I've been feeling pretty good lately. I can't wait for this next week to be over so the summer can officially begin!

1 comments:

me said...

Good thing you have a cute baby pic in this post to redeem it for that summer comment. Hehe ;)
Happy N's-favorite-season! :)

P.S. I think Shrek IV was waaay better than Shrek III, glad u enjoyed it!