Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Stretch it Out


Soccer started yesterday for both girls. We totally lucked out that they practice on the same night. We are at the field for 2 hours but it's only one night a week. Both girls enjoyed it. It rained, hard, during Tea's practice so I couldn't get good pictures, but I think she's going to have a great time. Chiggie was tired after practice. She's not used to running quite that much at a time and needs to drink more water. They have the weekend off and will start games next Saturday. We're going State Fair this weekend, so that should be enough excitement anyway.

2 comments:

me said...

One of Hubby and I's first dates was at the State Fair in Pueblo...ahh, the memories. :)
Have a GREAT time!

junglemama said...

My Rachel is in Soccer too. Hopefully it isn't as hot for your girls as it is here. Rachel always complains of the heat when she plays-- I don't blame her.