Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer Saturday

The next several Saturdays will be spent at the soccer field. Today was a great start to the season. Chiggie played many different positions, but liked full back best.

Chiggie and Marlee as opponents for the first time ever.



Tea dominated the field in her age group and even scored 2 goals.



Here she is stealing the ball from another unsuspecting half pint.




Running to kick the ball and make the score!







I am trying to post more pictures of myself to someday prove to my children that I did in fact exist. This is the best we had today. I'll work on that. I have no idea why I have such a foul look on my face.






Whatever upset me, obviously upset Boo as well.



Tea was disappointed when the whistle blew indicating the game was over.

1 comments:

me said...

Umm... a foul look maybe b/c you knew Boo was going to barf later? ;) I for one encourage those pictures of you on your blog! :) :)