Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weird Weather...

The weather is playing tricks on me. Today we had temperatures in the 60's and tomorrow is supposed to be 74. In January? Yikes! It's given me a mini case of spring fever. I really want to start doing some home improvement projects and some spring cleaning. The only thing holding me back right now is time. Isn't that funny? When you have all the time in the world there's no money and when money isn't the problem you can't seem to find the time. I guess I just need to get started on the cleaning aspect so that when I find time for the projects and the King is home to help me we're ready.

Tea's eye is healing but it has turned a shade of purple and almost looks worse. She keeps asking when it will go away. Soon I hope so people will stop staring. The girls loved the movie yesterday. It started at 1:15 and Boo was asleep on my lap by 1:20. It was perfect. I actually got to watch the whole thing. Today was back to normal which is never easy for any of us. It doesn't help that we all have colds. Luckily it's a short week. I already can't wait for the weekend....

1 comments:

me said...

I feel you, we hit a record high yesterday...something in the lower 70's, which is OBSCENE for January. What movie did you see? I'm glad you all enjoyed it and your time together. Here's to feeling better so you can enjoy the weekend and getting some projects done!