Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lazy

It has been snowing since yesterday around 5pm. As a result I am feeling extremely lazy. We have not left the house in well over 48 hours and I'd be lying if I said we weren't feeling cooped up. I need to go out and measure, but if I had to guess I'd say the snow is up to around 8". Not having a working vehicle isn't a huge deal today as I don't usually drive in the snow when I don't have to.

It's amazing the effect that the weather has on me. I love days like today. It's cold and seasonal. There's a fire going. At the same time I have no motivation to get anything other than lounging with a blanket and possibly consuming mass amounts of hot chocolate. Maybe through a movie or two in there. I guess I should just enjoy it while it lasts. School starts back up on Wednesday and that will bring with it a long to do list I'm sure.

1 comments:

me said...

On wednesday? Really? How random is that. You and Micki are SNOW HOGS!!!