Friday, January 09, 2009

Already?

I have been so confused as to what day it is. School randomly started back up on a Wednesday and that really threw me off I guess. So when I realized today was Friday it just felt weird. Usually I go grocery shopping in the morning, but I didn't get around to it until after school today. Of course it was snowing. The wet slushy kind that's no fun at all to be out in. We got through it though no worse for the wear.

Even though I wasn't really in much of a "fun" mood, I made pizza for dinner and we all watched some tv. Tomorrow is Chiggie's first basketball game and we're looking forward to it. They have practiced hard this week and it still amazes me that such young kids can make baskets without the hoops lowered at all. We actually haven't seen Chiggie much lately. When she's not at school or an activity she is really into playing with her new Hannah Montana house. It was definitely worth Santa's time and effort!

0 comments: