Monday, January 12, 2009

Holding Back

This is one of the posts where I could go on and on about things that are driving me nuts. Depressing things that are happening in what appears to be all areas of my life. But I'll spare you the details and myself the grief of starting off the week on a negative note. Instead I thought I'd share a completely random list of things that I really don't like.

  • putting away folded laundry
  • emptying the litter box
  • picking up dog doo
  • climbing in to a freezing cold bed after leaving the warmth of the fire
  • sleepless nights
  • warm milk
  • chapped hands and lips
  • snow after Christmas
  • Icy roads
  • Car Pool (when it's my turn to drive)
  • vomit
  • home improvement lists that never get started

Ah now I feel so much better. What kinds of things drive you crazy???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now. Keep your head up and know that we love you so very much. We are praying for you.


Love You and the girls!!!

Christine said...

*HUGS* I get that way too. For what it's worth, I dislike everything on your list too. I hope the week gets better. Good luck!

me said...

-emptying the dishwasher
-laundry in general
-renovating my kitchen over the holidays...what the HELL were we thinking?
-junk drawers
-whining...children, husbands, dogs....

Sorry I disappeared earlier, my husband was DEMANDING attention and you know how that goes. lol We'll chat later, for sure! :) :) *HUGS*